Andrew Cook joined Ohnstad Twichell in 2012 and concentrates his practice in the area of litigation. He grew up in Fargo, North Dakota. Upon graduating from Shanley High School, he atended North Dakota State University, where he majored in business administration. In 2008, he received his law degree from the University of North Dakota School of Law.
Civil & Criminal Litigation
- Undergraduate: North Dakota State University – Business Administration
- Law School: University of North Dakota School of Law
- Licensed in North Dakota and Minnesota; and District Court of North Dakota.
- Law clark for Senior District Judge Rodney S. Webb with the United States District Court for the District of North Dakota
- Law clerk for Judge Kermit E. Bye at the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals