Brent Boeddeker joined Ohnstad Twichell in September 2017 as an associate attorney working out of the West Fargo Office. Brent grew up in Minto, North Dakota, and graduated from Minto High School in 2003. He served four years in the United States Marine Corps before graduating from North Dakota State University with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice. He then attended law school at UND where he graduated cum laude in May 2016. During law school he was an extern with the Cass County State’s Attorney’s Office and the Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals. Before joining Ohnstad Twichell he served as a law clerk with the North Dakota Supreme Court. He is licensed in Minnesota and North Dakota.
Real Estate Law | Corporate Law | Estate Planning & Probate
- Undergraduate: North Dakota State University – Criminal Justice
- Law School: University of North Dakota School of Law
- Licensed to practice in North Dakota and Minnesota
Brent has achieved the following honors and distinctions:
- Externship with Cass County State’s Attorney’s Office
- Externship with Eighth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Law Clerk with North Dakota Supreme Court
As an attorney, Brent actively focuses his practice on Estate Planning, Real Estate, and Corporate Law.