Chris practices in the area of civil litigation addressing issues including breach of contract, corporate dissolution, and estate disputes. His primary focus is the acquisition of property rights necessary to construct public projects. Chris has successfully tried civil cases to juries and judges. He is also experienced in appellate practice, having represented clients on numerous appeals.
Outside of the office, Chris and his family enjoy the outdoors. They enjoy hunting, fishing, skiing, snowshoeing and camping – including winter camping. Chris also enjoys cooking and eating interesting food. He is willing to travel anywhere for a good meal.
Water Law | Civil & Criminal Litigation | Business & Corporate Law
- Undergraduate: University of North Dakota – Commercial Aviation
- Law School: University of North Dakota School of Law – Juris Doctor
- Licensed to practice in North Dakota, Minnesota, and the United States Federal District Court for the District of North Dakota
- Holder of a multi engine land commercial pilot certificate, certified flight instructor and flight instructor of instruments
Christopher has achieved the following honors and distinctions:
- Past chairman of the Inquiry Committee Southeast of the State Bar Association of North Dakota
- Graduate of the chamber of commerce leadership development program
As an attorney, Christopher actively participates in the following organizations:
- Member of the State Bar Association of North Dakota and the Cass County Bar Association
- Volunteer for the adaptive ski program at H.O.P.E. Inc.
- Active member of Lutheran Church of the Cross in West Fargo
- Moderator of the West Fargo legislative forums.