Tyler Leverington focuses his practice on business litigation, intellectual property, corporate transactions and real estate law. Clients value Tyler’s attention to detail and creative problem solving, which provide an edge in the boardroom, courtroom, and at the negotiating table. Tyler regularly advises businesses and their officers, directors, and shareholders in complex transactions as well as disputes over corporate governance, fiduciary duties, and shareholder rights. Tyler graduated from Marquette University Law School in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Prior to his time at Marquette Tyler earned Bachelor’s degrees in economics and political science from North Dakota State University, where he also competed for the Bison as a track and field athlete. Tyler joined Ohnstad Twichell in 2015. In his free time, Tyler enjoys running, golfing, hockey, and anything else that will get him active and outside. Tyler works in the West Fargo office, primarily practicing corporate law, real estate law, and water law.
Real Estate Law | Business & Corporate Law | Civil & Criminal Litigation
- Undergraduate: North Dakota State University – Economics, Political Science
- Law School: Marquette University Law School
- Licensed to practice in North Dakota
Tyler has achieved the following honors and distinctions:
- Served as Head Research Assistant for Marquette Law School’s Dean, Joseph Kearney, and legal scholar Professor Thomas Merrill
- Served as an extern for the Honorable Anette Ziegler of the Wisconsin Supreme Court